Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Technicians

This is such a good movie! I don't even know where to begin. The movie is about three guys who are really good at stealing things. They are so good that I still don't fully know how they pulled off stealing 150 million won. The movie is about them coming up working for this one business man who wants them to steal all this money. The hacker of the group is bribed by the business man because he knows that the hacker is known for betraying his partners. That actually isn't true it's just a rumor, but everyone believes it to be true. In the movie they robbed a jewelry store and my heart was pounding because I didn't want them to get caught. The same goes for when they final started to break into the safe that held all the money they were going to steal.
I loved that at the end of movie you learn that everything that happened was all planed, so literally every thing went according to plan. Everything was so thought out and I'm sure it took months to plan out. I'm just surprised that none of them went to jail. The business man and everyone that worked for him went to jail I believe. I loved that The Technicians kept you guessing throughout the whole movie. The movie as a whole was heart pounding. I loved every second of it. I really have nothing bad to say about it.
The acting in this movie was really good. I watched Kim Woo Bin in Heirs so I saw one show that he was in. I have only seen him act in Heirs and in this movie. I might have to check out more of his shows. This movie does not disappoint at all. I watched this movie twice, mostly so I could figure out the ending, it was just as good the second time as it was the first time. I still don't know how they pulled off the biggest heist ever. It went by so fast that I didn't have time to process it. I got some of it, but I'm still so confused about the money. I got everything else just not about the money. I wish they explained that a little better. It might just be me, who knows. I'm sure a lot of people got how they got away with the money.
There were some things that I wish could have gotten explained a little better. For example Woo Bins character got revenge on the business man, the man that hired them, because he had someone kill someone very dear to him. I wish they explained that a little better. They could have gone a little more in detail on some stuff, but that might have also gone away from what the movie was centered around, the big money heist.
If you love to watch action/suspense movies than this movie is one that you should check out. it has great characters and a good storyline. It also has a really good song in the movie called can't stop me and it's quit good. If I had money in my iTunes account I would buy it. That's all for now, see ya. Peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment