Monday, July 20, 2015

Healer


I know that drama reviews aren't the most popular and all but I really want to write about Healer. This show is so amazing that words can't even describe how awesome it truly is. It's a show that has action, suspense, a little comedy, some romance and best of all a really well thought out story. The story for Healer is amazing. I wouldn't change a thing about the story. The show is so good that I have been feeling a void since yesterday. If I was getting a void when I haven't even finished the show yet I knew it was going to be bad when I did finish it and here I am feeling empty. I am currently listening to the OST trying to get over the pain that I am in.
When I first heard about Healer I wasn't to sure of it. I put it on my list of shows to watch, but than I later took it off, but than after a while I saw some stuff so I got to thinking maybe it wouldn't hurt to watch it. So I put it back in my list and it sat there for months of course. It's not like I didn't want to watch it, it was just that I wanted to watch other shows. I am really glad that I watched it now, because if I watched this during the school year it would be bad news. I also made the right choice of not watching it when it was airing. If I did who knows what state I would be in. Summer truly is the best time to watch Healer. It also doesn't hurt that the shows title is Healer.
I don't really feel like explaining what Healer is all about. I will just say that it is a show that has a lot of twits and turns and there is never a dull moment. Oh, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. There is only one this that I would like to change and that would be the ending. The last episode didn't fall flat, it just wasn't fully there. It needed to explain a few more things. I'm not going to say what needed to be better explained because that would cause spoilers and I don't want to do that. One thing that I really loved about Healer was that I could sit down in bed and watch five or six episodes straight without making me tired or me wishing that the episode would finish. I never once wanted the episode to end. There aren't a lot of dramas that I have watched where I could lay down in my bed and watch episode after episode and not wish for it to end. There is another reason as to why Healer kept me so intressted. At the end of an episode it can leave you off with a nice cliffhanger and when they didn't give me a preview I had no choice but to watch the next one.
With all great shows comes a great OST. Healer definitely has a great story, great characters and a great OST. It is in my top drama OSTs for sure. I know that Mask has great music so I am waiting to see which OST is better, Mask or Healer. They will be battling it out for spot number two. Number one belongs to My Love from Another Star, I really love that OST. When you listen to the music for Healer you can truly imagine the show in your head. It's almost like you're watching the show again. I I also love the use of sting instruments throughout the soundtrack, they add so much to the soundtrack.
Healer is a must watch for sure. It is also a re-watch. I have plans to re-watch this show sometime. I wonder what would happen I re-watched it right now. Would my void grow larger, would it disappear, or would it stay the same? Just a warining if you do watch Healer, you will have major Boys over Flowers moments. It will get ugly, so have a pillow handy so you can punch and throw it. When I have Boys over Flowers moments having a pillow ready comes in handy. That's all I got to say for Healer. Bye.    

No comments:

Post a Comment