Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fated to love you Korean remake review

When I first heard of this show I wasn't going to watch it. It just didn't catch my interest that much. I didn't think it would be all that good. But a few months ago I read an article by Dramafever on the saddest kdrama OST songs. The video for Goodbye my Love by Ailee from the fated to love you was on there. So I watched it and my eyes water. I didn't watch the show, but I was crying because of the lyrics and the video. That video was what made me watch this show. I am really glade that I watched this show. It was totally worth it. I thought that I would have a lot of Love Rain moments, lots of crying, but that didn't happen a whole lot. Episode 11 and 12 were probably the worst in terms of real heavy emotion.
This show really is something. You have the two main actors who end up having a baby together, but lose the baby before it is born. They got married because of the baby, so their marriage wasn't out of love. Than you have the neighborhood oppa and the girlfriend of male lead. As I watched this show I never hated anyone. Which is a first for me. Normally there's one character that I hate no matter what. I couldn't hate anyone in this one. If anything I felt bad for all of them. I mean the female lead and the male lead get a divorce and female lead goes to Paris than comes back after 3 years.
This show has a lot of heart to it. You see all the hardships that everyone goes through. You feel for Mi Young (female lead) and Gun (male lead). I would have liked to see Mi Young end up with Daniel (neighborhood oppa) instead of Gun, but I knew that wasn't possible. Her heart already belonged to Gun. He caused her so much pain so I didn't want her to go through that again. There are only so many shows were the second male lead gets the girl. More second male leads need to get the girl.
I am happy that Gun and Mi Young both got their happily ever after with each other. It was fun to see the evolution of Guns hair. I liked his hair he best when it was short. I also really loved how when Mi Young came back after 3 years that she was more fashionable. I loved a lot of her clothes. This show is an unforgettable one and a must watch. It may be sad but it has its fun, more happy moments too. Every time you hear Goodbye my Love though your eyes will start to water. That is a fact. Seeing how these characters grow and move on from their pain memories and how the handle them is something. At times it can be hard watching them go through what they go through, but it all works out in the end.
I feel like Fated to love You is a show that you can relate to. All the problems that they go through are very much realistic, minus maybe some, but they could happen. It is a show that invaded my dreams just because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. So if you watch kdramas and you've seen this show and plan on not watching it, watch it. If you like kdramas or not I say its a show that you should watch. And if your still not sure just watch the Goodbye my Love video.

No comments:

Post a Comment