Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kill Me Heal Me ep 17-18 thoughts



Within the first few minutes of episode 17 I knew that I was finally gonna get some answers about what happened 21 years ago. There were so many times that I wanted to cry during that episode. It seemed like every five minutes I had tears in my eyes. So much feels! I was happy that they didn't spend the whole episode on the past. They only spent like half the episode on it. I feel like there is still some explaining that show has to do, but they explained a big part of the past.

I was surprised when Cha Do Hyun's grandmother said that he was the one that started the fire. This is where episode 18 comes in. Cha Do Hyun remembers the night of the fire and what lead up to it. Seeing that his father would take his anger out on his ex-wife's daughter is really saddening and really disgusting. In 17 you see that Do Hyun's father wasn't always like that, but once he went back to his family and he saw Oh Ri Jin, the real Cha Do Hyun, he changed.  Going back to the fire, yes Do Hyun did start the fire, but it wasn't him at the same time. It was Shin Se Gi that Started the fire. That night Do Hyun created Se Gi and not long after he created Nana, to represent the real Cha Do Hyun.

In 18 Se Gi finally comes back. I was so happy to see him after so long. I screamed his name when I saw him. I was that happy. Se Gi wasn't the only one that came back after a long time, Perry Park also came back. On a side note you learn the meaning behind Perry Parks name and why he wants a boat in 17. Yo Na and Yo Sob also make appearances. I laughed so hard when Yo Na came out. Yo Na always makes me laugh. Ji Sung is a really good actor, to be able to pull off all these different personalities so beautifully is really amazing. Not just anyone could do what he's done in this drama.

I was really happy with these two episodes and I looked forward to what 19 and 20 have in store. It's sad to see the drama end this week, but one the bright side it doesn't end on Dramafever for 2 more weeks. So when it finished on Dramafever its marathon time. If you're watching this show on Dramafever you won't be disappointed with what's to come. Well till next time! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment