Friday, March 20, 2015

Gosick review


Gosick is my favorite anime. Out of all the anime that I have watched since I started watching it 2 years ago Gosick comes out on top. I like how the show is mystery show were Victorique and Kujo go around solving mysteries. I also love how the show takes a darker turn and you get farther into the show. These mysteries that the show is so focused on come to light. You learn the truth behind the kingdoms biggest mystery thanks to Victoriques wellspring of wisdom. I've watched this show two times and plan to watch it again. The first time I watched it I didn't fully catch the truth behind the what happened to the queen. I caught it the second time, but I don't think I understood it fully. 

I love so many things about this show like the characters, the story, and the music. The music, much like the show, is dark. Not all the songs are dark, but a large amount of them are. I have the soundtrack on my iPod and I just love it. Every time I listen to it I can envision the show. The music for this show really compliments the show in such a beautiful way. I may not listen to this soundtrack daily, mostly cause some of the songs make me want to cry, like the second ending song. That song makes me so sad that it can ruin my day. 

The story of this show may not be for everyone, but I love it. I like how they make the show darker in the last few episodes. it may not work for every show, but it works for this show. The gave the show a good ending, it wasn't a read the manga ending, it still left you wanting more, but you still felt content with it. I wish Gosick had a second season cause I love the show so much, but I know that it'll never get one. :( I feel like this show builds of itself in a very unique way. The story was thought of and the characters were well thought of too. 


This show is my favorite for so many reasons, it was the first of many anime shows to make me cry. It is a truly amazing show and if you haven't watched it then you should watch it. It is one worth watching. If you do watch it you might start crying at like episode 20 and won't stop till after episode 24. If I had to rate this show I would give it a 10/10 and I would buy the show, but it's not licensed here in America. :( Next time a review of Sunday Without God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment